Aaron Custom Sofa
- Kiln-dried Alder hardwood.
- Double-doweled frame.
- 8 Gauge sinuous spring suspensions or 8-Way handtied.
- Made with highest density foam to offer the perfect balance of softness and support.
- Foam is CertiPUR-US approved, meaning the foam is manufactured without ozone depleters, PBDE flame retardants, mercury lead or other heavy metals, formaldehyde or phthalates. They are very low in VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions indoor air quality (less than 0.5 ppm). Made in USA.
- Upholstered for well tailored look.
- Seat cushions in a choice of Standard 100% Polyester fill wrapped around foam core, 100% Polyester wrapped around upgraded 3.0 sag resistant foam core, Trillium (hypoallergenic down like fill), or 10/90 down feather-wrapped foam core fill (feathers wrapped around a soft foam core). Down Feather seating, unlike Trillium or foam core cushions, requires occasional “fluffing” to restore the down’s natural loft.
- Coordinating back cushions are all Polyester for standard fill, 100% Trillium, or 10/90 blend of down and feather.
- Seat cushions and back pillows are reversible with fully removable covers and available in a range of fabrics and colors.
- Can be made with a Queen, Queen XL, or Twin size sleeper.
- Professional upholstery cleaning is recommended.
- Note that fabric dye lots might vary; pieces purchased at different times may not match exactly.
- Made in USA
Restoration Hardware Maddox Sofa inspired, our Aaron Sofa can be ordered in custom sizes, as a sleeper, as a sectional in twenty-four configurations, choice of seat firmness and fill, leg style, wood finish, and fabric. The options are limitless. Prices are based on fabric selections. Contact us at Sales@BoneBrass.com for more detailed pricing and options.
Dimensions: 92"W x 40"D x 34"H or Custom
**This is a custom made product and production time is approximately 6-8 weeks**
- Variant: Default Title
- In Stock: 0